It is often necessary to allow access to the control panel to several users. To do this you do not need to share your login and password with, for example, your site administrator or financial manager, you can simply add a new user to your account.
1. Сlick the downward-pointing arrow next to your account ID, choose Profile Settings.
2. Select the Users tab and click Invite User. Fill in the Email field.
3. The user gets an invitation email.
4. To be added to the account the user should accept the invitation by clicking the button on the email and specifying the password in the opened window.
5. Having this done the user can log in the G-Core control panel using his/her login and password.
You also might be interested: