A user can have one of the four roles in the account:
- Users can look through statistics, resource settings, but can't change anything except their own personal data (name, email, password)
- Purge and Prefetch only users can see statistics, resource settings and send purge and prefetch requests only
- Engineers can make any changes to the account but editing a company profile and inviting new users
- Administrators have full rights (including adding, editing and deleting other users).
As soon as you add new users they get assigned a User role. To change a user role:
- Login using administrator's email and password
- Сlick on your username in the upper-right corner of the Control Panel and choose Profile Settings
- Navigate to the Users tab
- Click Edit next to the user you want to edit
- Choose a new user role.