As soon as you add a new user to the account you can set user rights for each user.
To do this
- Login using administrator's email and password
- Сlick the downward-pointing arrow next to your account ID and name, choose Profile Settings.
- Navigate to the Users tab
- Choose the user you want to edit
- Click Edit next to the user
- Change personal information if needed
- Choose user rights
- Administrators have full rights (including adding and deleting other users)
- Engineers can make any changes in the account except editing company details in the profile and inviting new users
- Users can only look through statistics, resources settings, change his own personal data (name, email, password).
By default, all new users have the User status.
You also might be interested: