To control the amount of consumed CDN traffic, set up email notifications:
- In the Control panel, click on the user icon in the lower right corner and select Profile.
- In an opened menu go to Notifications.
- Activate the Control traffic consumption option and specify the traffic limit.
When the specified limit is reached, we will send a notification to your email address.
1. Traffic counting starts on the first day of each month.
2. The traffic volume is checked once an hour at 00 minutes (+ - 3 minutes).
3. If you set a traffic consumption level that has already been exceeded, then after the next check all the account users will receive a notification. For example, you have already used 2TB of traffic, at 12:21 you turned on traffic control option and set the traffic consumption level equal to 1TB, at 13:00 all the account users will get the notification.