To activate the service create a resource and change the A-record in your DNS settings. It will take time for the DNS records to get updated (depends on the TTL (time-to-live) record set on your server, which defines DNS records caching time).
Articles in this section
- How do I change the A-record?
- How do you analyze traffic?
- We see lots of requests from several IPs to our web server. Could this be an attack?
- A-record. I have changed the A-record a long time ago but you are not filtering it. Can you help me with it?
- Attack on the origin IP. Attackers found out my origin IP and are attacking it directly. What should I do?
- Attack. Who is attacking us?
- Blacklist. Will a blacklisted visitor of a protected site get unblocked after a certian time?
- DDoS attack. Being under a DDoS attack we have changed the IP for G-Core Labs' one but we still have problems with site performance
- DNS protection. Do you protect against attacks targeted at DNS (eg, DNS cache poisoning)?
- Protection. Сan your disable the protection for some time for the entire site or for certain parts of the site?