Our protection does not affect legitimate visitors, therefore, we do not block legitimate web crawlers (such as Google Web Crawler). The list of legitimate web crawlers is constantly being updated.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the A-record?
- How do you analyze traffic?
- We see lots of requests from several IPs to our web server. Could this be an attack?
- A-record. I have changed the A-record a long time ago but you are not filtering it. Can you help me with it?
- Attack on the origin IP. Attackers found out my origin IP and are attacking it directly. What should I do?
- Attack. Who is attacking us?
- Blacklist. Will a blacklisted visitor of a protected site get unblocked after a certian time?
- DDoS attack. Being under a DDoS attack we have changed the IP for G-Core Labs' one but we still have problems with site performance
- DNS protection. Do you protect against attacks targeted at DNS (eg, DNS cache poisoning)?
- Protection. Сan your disable the protection for some time for the entire site or for certain parts of the site?