Our protection does not affect legitimate visitors, therefore, we do not block legitimate web crawlers (such as Google Web Crawler). The list of legitimate web crawlers is constantly being updated.
Articles in this section
- What web crawlers don't get blocked by the protection service?
- How do you analyze traffic?
- Do you protect against attacks targeted at DNS (eg, DNS cache poisoning)?
- Will a blacklisted visitor of a protected site get unblocked after a certian time?
- We see lots of requests from several IPs to our web server. Could this be an attack?
- Who is attacking us?
- Attackers found out my origin IP and are attacking it directly. What should I do?
- Being under a DDoS attack we have changed the IP for G-Core Labs' one but we still have problems with site performance
- Сan your disable the protection for some time for the entire site or for certain parts of the site?
- I have changed the A-record a long time ago but you are not filtering it. Can you help me with it?