G-Core Labs Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services that includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) environments.
Computing power, databases, and applications are available to use on an as-needed basis with G-Core Labs Cloud.
The peculiarity of such a system is in on-demand delivery of resources over the Internet with a pay-as-you-go payment model. As for the equipment that hosts the resources, it is fully serviced by the provider.
- Agility. A broad range of technologies used in cloud computing allows you to deploy all the resources you need for your ideas in a matter of minutes.
- Cost optimization. Payment for Cloud depends on the actual use of resources which means that the capital expenses will be easily turned into variable expenses.
- World presence. With the technology behind Cloud it is possible to deploy fast the needed resources in different geographical regions.
- Elasticity. Cloud provides the ability to scale the resources at any time, depending on the current load on your business.
G-Core Labs Cloud is available in the following regions:
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg-1)
- Moscow (Moscow-1)
- Ashburn (Ashburn-1)
In Moscow and in Ashburn the cloud platform is located in TIER III Data Centers (DCs), which are characterized by the ability to perform scheduled operations without closing the DC, as well as by round-the-clock monitoring.
In Luxembourg, computing services are implemented at the TIER IV security level. This type of a Data Center remains functional when any infrastructure node fails.