G-Core Labs Cloud is a suite of cloud computing services that includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) environments.
Computing power, databases, and applications are available to use on an as-needed basis with G-Core Labs Cloud.
The peculiarity of such a system is in on-demand delivery of resources over the Internet with a pay-as-you-go payment model. As for the equipment that hosts the resources, it is fully serviced by the provider.
- Agility. A broad range of technologies used in cloud computing allows you to deploy all the resources you need for your ideas in a matter of minutes.
- Cost optimization. Payment for Cloud depends on the actual use of resources which means that the capital expenses will be easily turned into variable expenses.
- World presence. With the technology behind Cloud it is possible to deploy fast the needed resources in different geographical regions.
- Elasticity. Cloud provides the ability to scale the resources at any time, depending on the current load on your business.
G-Core Labs Cloud is available in the following regions:
- Luxembourg (Luxembourg-1)
- Moscow (Moscow-1)
In Moscow, the cloud platform is located in a TIER III Data Center (DC), which is characterized by the ability to perform scheduled operations without closing the DC, as well as by round-the-clock monitoring.
In Luxembourg, computing services are implemented at the TIER IV security level. This type of a Data Center remains functional when any infrastructure node fails.