Windows OS is available for VPS hosted outside Russia (you can select the region while ordering VPS) and for any tariff except KVM-SSD-1, KVM-SSD-2 и KVM-SSD-3.
How to buy a server with Windows OS
2. Click Order a service on the dashboard.
3. Choose VPS.
4. Then select the server data center.
5. Choose your payment period: you can pay monthly, every three months, every six months, annually.
6. Then choose the server from the list below.
7. Specify the server configuration. In the Operation system field choose Windows Server.
Features of VPS with Windows OS
1. Windows OS can be installed only at the moment of server ordering.
2. If you purchased Windows 2012, you can reinstall it from the server control panel.
3. It is possible to change the operating system from Windows OS to another one using templates. Important! After reinstalling the operating system (from Windows OS to another one) the Windows OS license cost (25 €) will continue to be charged. We recommend purchasing a new server with the required OS instead of reinstalling the operating system.