Windows OS for VPS is available only for KVM-SSD-4 tariff and higher.
For better search use the links:
How to buy a server with Windows OS
2. Click Order a service on the dashboard.
3. Choose VPS.
4. Then select the server data center.
5. Choose your payment period: you can pay monthly, every three months, every six months, annually.
6. Then choose the server from the list below.
7. Specify the server configuration. In the Operation system field choose Windows Server.
How much does Windows OS cost
An official Windows license is used on servers with Windows OS, its cost is included in the final price of the server configuration.
The Windows OS costs € 25 per month.
When choosing a server configuration, the price is generated automatically. All server components and their prices are displayed in the Order details section.
Features of VPS with Windows OS
1. Windows OS can be chosen only at the moment of server ordering.
2. It is not possible to install or reinstall Windows OS from templates.
3. It is possible to change the operating system from Windows OS to another one using templates.
Important! After reinstalling the operating system (from Windows OS to another one) the Windows OS license cost (25 €) will continue to be charged.
We recommend purchasing a new server with the required OS instead of reinstalling the operating system.