Troubleshooting VOD upload and processing
- Do not close or refresh the browser’s tab during the VOD uploading.
- After uploading, the video is being processed and has a Processing status.
- The speed of processing depends on the video size and number of videos in a queue.
Troubleshooting VOD play
CDN resource is required for VOD. The process of creating and preparing of CDN resource described in the article. You may change and add any settings in the Security section.
Although we ask you to not change other options because it might affect the service’s workability.
If you need to make some changes, please, contact Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The custom domain must be set up as described in the instruction.
- CDN resource needs SSL-certificate.
We provide VOD URLs via HTTPS by default. If you don’t add a certificate to the resource, the broadcast’s preview in Control panel won’t be available. You may issue free Let’s Encrypt certificate or use your personal certificate. Check our article to know more about both options.
! If for some reason you need your videos to be available only via HTTP, contact Technical support (email@example.com).
Important! To receive notification about current Incidents and Planned Maintenances subscribe Status Page.
Diagnostic information for technical support
If you’ve already revised the CDN-resource's settings, Streaming platform settings and Origin-source availability, but VOD uploading fails or video plays with errors, contact Technical Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional information below:
- Follow the link http://iam.gcdn.co/info and copy information from the page or make a screenshot. Follow the try speed test link, click on the Start button, and save the result.
- VOD URL or the name of the video.
- Reproduce a problem depends on its nature (e.g. upload fails, freezes or errors on video, etc.) in the browser and record a HAR-file.