Tariffs for the CDN service have hourly traffic overcommitment billing.
Prices and tariffs are described on the website.
What's included in tariffs
Payment for a tariff consists of the tariff subscription fee, the tariff limits overcommitment fee, and additional features payment.
Important! Additional features can be activated by contacting technical support (chat, email@example.com).
|Payment for a tariff||A tariff subscription fee||+||Overcommitment fee:||+||Additional features (if they are enabled)|
|- A certain amount of traffic||Tariff limits overcommitment fee depends on the tariff||Additional features cost|
|- 1 billion requests||€0.0075 for every 10 thousand requests|
What's included in the traffic
Shielding is enabled:
- traffic from origin to shield,
- traffic from a shield to CDN servers,
- traffic from CDN servers to clients.
Shielding is disabled:
- traffic from origin to CDN servers,
- traffic from CDN servers to clients.
Reports on the amount of traffic are available in your Personal Account -> CDN-> Reports.
On the 3rd day of each month, the tariff will be extended: the subscription fee and all existing debts for traffic overcommitment will be charged.
After unsuccessful payment, the service will be stopped.
Additional features are paid at the beginning of the month.
Traffic overcommitment fee
During the month, traffic overcommitment fee bills only when the credit limit is reached or exceeded.
!The credit limit is the amount of debt allowed by the tariff for using the service during the billing hour. The amount of the credit limit is displayed in your personal account on the Dashboard page.
Please, note! A negative balance can go beyond the credit limit, as in the debt case, the service does not stop immediately. In expenses, the amount of debt will appear only after the credit limit is reached or exceeded.
The consumption of resources will be checked every hour. If the consumption exceeds the credit limit our billing system will create an expense and try to charge your account automatically. After unsuccessful payment, the service will be stopped.
In this case, you can resume the service by replenishing the balance. The service will be resumed automatically.
If the service was not resumed before the 3rd day of the billing month, the system will charge your account again on the 3rd day of the billing month. After unsuccessful payment, the tariff will be disabled.
- On January 4, you activated the Pro 5TB tariff with hourly overcommitment billing and a credit limit of €50. This means that every day traffic consumption is calculated in monetary terms and compared with the credit limit.
- Let's assume that the first hour your traffic overcommitment is €5. The expense will not be created. The credit limit will be reduced by €5 and will be equal to €45.
- In the next hour, your traffic overcommitment will be €30. The expense will not be created. The credit limit will be reduced by €30 and will be equal to €15.
- In the next hour, your traffic overcommitment will be €40, and because the credit limit now is €15, taking into account current traffic overcommitment, the credit limit will be exceeded by €25 (€15- €40= - €25). The expense will be created for €75, as the system needs to resume the credit limit to the initial value of €50.
- If payment of 75€ is successful, the credit limit will be resumed. The service will work.
- If the payment is unsuccessful, the service will be disabled. You can resume the service by replenishing the balance.
- If the payment is successful traffic overcommitment fees debits according to the scheme described in paragraphs 1-7 above.
- A month after the tariff activation expense will be created to charge the subscription fee equal to €100 and all existing debts for traffic overcommitment.
How to change a tariff
Navigate to the Profile icon in the lower-left corner of the page, choose Billing, and change the tariff you need.
The new tariff will be applied from the 1st day of the next month.
If you have any questions, please, contact us via chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in the Enterprise plan, please, email email@example.com.