A webinar is a real-time online educational meeting.
This format of the online meeting assumes the participation of speakers and viewers. Speakers use video cameras and microphones. Viewers listen to speakers.
It is important that the viewers can see the speaker, but a speaker cannot see them.
! With Meet, you can conduct webinars for 1-5 speakers and 2000 viewers.
- How to create an online room for a webinar
- How to invite speakers to a webinar room
- How to invite viewers to a webinar room
- Available options: screen sharing.
How to create an online room for a webinar
To create an online room for a webinar:
1. Click Create Room for Free on the website https://meet.gcorelabs.com/
2. Select Create Webinar.
3. On the page that opens will be a link to your webinar. To enter the room, click Join now.
If you want to make the webinar more secure, click on the box next to Private Room, and set a 4-digit password to access the webinar.
In this case, when viewers click the link, they will be asked to enter the password.
Please, note! Users who only have a link to the webinar will not be able to open a webinar room.
4. Allow access to the camera and microphone, enter the name that will see all the viewers and other speakers.
! If you accidentally blocked access to the camera and microphone, follow the instructions.
5. Select the camera and microphone.
6. Click Join.
7. The online webinar room opens.
How to invite speakers to a webinar room
To invite speakers to the webinar, click Invite and choose the best way for you: share it on one of the popular social networks or copy the link.
After speakers click the link, they will be asked to allow access to the camera and microphone, enter a name, and select the camera and microphone.
How to invite viewers to a webinar room
To invite viewers to the webinar, click Invite Viewers and choose the best way for you: share it on one of the popular social networks or copy the link.
After viewers click the link, they should enter a name and click Join.
Available options: screen sharing
Speakers can share their screen with the viewers.
1. To do this, click on the button with the monitor sign at the bottom of the screen:
2. Select which part of the screen you want to show to the audience: the entire screen, the application window, or the browser tab.
3. Click Share.