Note! We cannot influence the restrictions of third parties, according to the User Agreement clause 6.4.
If your IP address is blocked, please purchase an additional IP address or use the article below to remove the IP adress from blacklists.
A blacklist is a list that contains information on malicious activity (sending bulk messages, spam, etc.).
If your mail server has been blacklisted, some emails you send will not be delivered.
You might get blacklisted for different reasons, e.g, open proxy, spambots, and other malicious activity.
Important! G-Core Labs S.A. does not tolerate using services to distribute unsolicited emails, chain letters, mailbombs, or SPAM (including in particular unsolicited bulk e-mail (“UBE”) and/or UCE) in accordance with Acceptance Use Policy, you may check on it within Legal Information.
How to avoid being blacklisted
To use G-Core Labs S.A to operate e-mail services with sending messages purposes that are not associated with spam or any other related activity, please check on the following recommendations to reduce your chances to get blacklisted:
- Your e-mails should contain an unsubscribe link.
- All recipients should be authorized to receive e-mails from you.
- Check that all DNS-records are configured correctly.
How to check IP blacklisting
- We recommend using one of the IP checking services. Open https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
- Specify the IP address in the Server IP or Domain field and click Blacklist Check. The mail server IP will be checked against more than 100 blacklists.
- If your IP address is in the blacklists, you will receive the following message and a list of blacklists.
- Click the Details button for information about the blacklist, the reason for blocking, and possible ways to get delisted.
- Contact the blacklist for getting delisted, describing the possible reasons for the blocking and indicating the start date of using the G-Core Labs S.A services.
- Wait for a response.