1. Click on the profile icon in the lower-right corner of the page.
2. Go to the Profile settings.
3. Open the Users section.
4. Click on the three-point sign next to the user.
5. Select Delete.
6. Confirm the deletion.
Now the user has no access to the current account.
- If a user is a part of several accounts and you want to delete this user from all of them, you should do the steps above from each account.
- If a permanent API token was issued by a user who is going to be deleted, first delete the required token, otherwise, an error will appear.
- After deleting a user, in the API tokens section, his name and email address will be crossed out next to the tokens issued by him, and a hint will be displayed: